Be careful how you look at the photographs on this website. You might see family who have passed away.
Archival Resources Details Kirk collected papers Volume 2
- Collection Title
- Kirk collected papers Volume 2
- National Centre for Indigenous Genomics
- Date Range
- 1969 - 1974
This volume contains reprints of R.L. Kirk's published papers covering the period from 1969 to 1974.
- 0.03 m
Related Published resources
- Cross, R.A., Alpers, M.P., York, T.J., Davey, M.G., Pollard, M., Kirk, R.L., Blake, N.M., McDermid, E.M., Law, W., Morris, P.J., 'Studies of HL-A in Australian Aborigines', Histocompatibility Testing, 1972, pp. 303-310. Details
- Kirk, R.L., A haptoglobin mating frequency, segregation and ABO blood-group interaction analysis for additional series of families, Annals of Human Genetics, vol. 34, 1971, 329-337 pp, http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1469-1809.1971.tb00245.x/abstract. Details
- Kirk, R.L., 'Genetic Diversity Among Aborigines', in The Australian Aboriginal Child- Report of the 1st Ross Conference (Australian), Ross Laboratories, Sydney, 1972, pp. 95-103. Details
- Mulvaney, D.J., Golson, J., Genetic Evidence and its Implications for Aboriginal Prehistory, Aboriginal Man and Environment in Australia, 1971, http://catalogue.nla.gov.au/Record/2687156. Details