Be careful how you look at the photographs on this website. You might see family who have passed away.
Archival Resources Details R.L. Kirk's Collected Papers
- Collection Title
- R.L. Kirk's Collected Papers
- National Centre for Indigenous Genomics
- Date Range
- 1953 - 1983
This binder contains a miscellaneous collection of R.L. Kirk's papers, World Health Organization reports, and papers on genetics and disease.
- 0.05 m
Related Published resources
- Kirk, R.L, Genetic Distance - A Pragmatic Approach, 411 edn, 1976, 244-254 pp. Also available at http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nlmcatalog/101003029. Details
- Kirk, R.L., Blood Group Interaction and the World Distribution of the ABO Gene p2 and the Rh Gene r (cde), Americal Journal of Human Genetics, vol. 13, 1961, 224-231 pp, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1932113/. Details
- Marsh, R.F., 'The 1976 Nobel Prize for Physiology or Medicine', Science, vol. 194. Details
- Zimmet, P.Z., Kirk, R.L, Diabetes Mellitus in Pacific Populations - The Search for a Genotype, 500 edn, 1979, 517-521 pp. Details