Be careful how you look at the photographs on this website. You might see family who have passed away.
Archival Resources Details Serology Results
- File Title
- Serology Results
- National Centre for Indigenous Genomics
- Date Range
- 1959 - 1961
This file contains test results for Rh D variants in Australia. Individuals from Derby whose blood was tested are named and their test results given. There is also a reprint of a manuscript, 'Studies of the Quantitative antiglobulin test with serums of specificities Anti-Rho, Anti-RhA, Anti-RhB, Anti-RhC and Anti-RhD' by Unger, Wiener and Katz. American Journal of Clinical Pathology (1959) 32(6):499-506.
- Original copy
- Follow the link http://ncig.anu.edu.au/governance-ethics-framework to find out how to access the NCIG collections.
Related Digital resources
- RH D Variants in Australia: Collection of laboratory results without any names or identifiers.
- RH D Variants in Australia: Handwritten results table with numbered samples, phenotype and CM 53 reactions
- Serology results for named individuals and a brief discussion of the results.
- Serology results table comparing cells collected from Indigenous people living in Derby with cells collected from Australian whites.
- Tests on Ceylon Samples (Cells from Colombo Series).