Be careful how you look at the photographs on this website. You might see family who have passed away.
Archival Resources Details Correspondence
- File Title
- National Centre for Indigenous Genomics
- Date Range
- 1967 - 1968
This file contains correspondence between R.L. Kirk and R.J. Walsh (Professor of Human Genetics) and between R.J. Walsh and W.D. Symes (Acting Director of Public Health, Territory of Papua and New Guinea). There is also a Memorandum to Members of Human Adaptability Section Committee from National Committee for International Biological Programme advising that a programme for U.K. participation in the New Guinea project has been approved and the programme is enclosed.
- Original copy and photocopy
- 11 pages
- Follow the link http://ncig.anu.edu.au/governance-ethics-framework to find out how to access the NCIG collections.
Related Digital resources
- Correspondence from R.J. Walsh to R.L Kirk
- Memorandum to Members of Human Adaptability Section Committee from National Committee for International Biological Programme