Be careful how you look at the photographs on this website. You might see family who have passed away.
Archival Resources Details Serology Results for Gamma Globulin
- File Title
- Serology Results for Gamma Globulin
- National Centre for Indigenous Genomics
- Date Range
- 1959 - 1961
This file contains: a sheet summarizing gamma globulin studies by GM phenotype; results sheets from the Halls-Creek series; results sheets from the Derby series; a comparison of gamma globulin groups amongst white Australians, Australian Aboriginals and Veddahs; and more summary sheets of gamma globulin studies using different agglutinating factors.
- 0.025 m
- Follow the link http://ncig.anu.edu.au/governance-ethics-framework to find out how to access the NCIG collections.
Related Digital resources
- Handwritten results sheets for samples from Laverton, tested on 13/3/1961; for samples collected from Cundeelee Mission and tested on 10/3/1961.
- Lists of samples collected from Mt Margaret, Leonora, Laverton, Cundeelee Mission, Leonora and Warburton Ranges;
- Results table comparing Gm Groups between 'Whites', 'Australian Aboriginals' and 'Veddahs'.
- Summary of Gm studies by Gm Phenotype including Australian Aboriginal people from the Western Desert and the Kimberleys