Be careful how you look at the photographs on this website. You might see family who have passed away.
Archival Resources Details Survey Results for Gamma Globulin
- File Title
- Survey Results for Gamma Globulin
- National Centre for Indigenous Genomics
This file contains R.L. Kirk's working notes and survey results of gamma globulin studies by Gm phenotype, conducted in Australia, Malaya, Thailand, Ceylon, Pakistan and India.
- Follow the link http://ncig.anu.edu.au/governance-ethics-framework to find out how to access the NCIG collections.
Related Digital resources
- Handwritten notes on 'Progress in the Study of Genetically Determined Human Gamma Globulin Types'
- Handwritten summary table of results for different racial groups including Aboriginals from Halls Creek, Derby and the Western Desert.
- A map showing the distribution of Gm alleles in Asia and Australia.
- Tabulated results of Gm (Gamma Globulin) Genotypes against Racial Distribution (Australian Whites, full blood Australian Aboriginals, Chinese from Malaya and Veddahs from Ceylon.
- Tabulated results of Gm (Gamma Globulin) Phenotypes against Racial Distribution (Australian Whites, full blood Australian Aboriginals, Chinese from Malaya and Veddahs from Ceylon.