Be careful how you look at the photographs on this website. You might see family who have passed away.
Archival Resources Details R.L. Kirk's Collected Papers 2
- Collection Title
- R.L. Kirk's Collected Papers 2
- National Centre for Indigenous Genomics
- Date Range
- 1961 - 1980
This binder contains a collection of R.L. Kirk's papers relating to Australia and the Pacific (including New Guinea).
- Bound volume
- 0.06 m
- Follow the link http://ncig.anu.edu.au/governance-ethics-framework to find out how to access the NCIG collections.
Related Published resources
- 'Aborigines', in Australian Encyclopedia, 2 edn, 173. Details
- Berndt, R.M., Berndt, C.H., 'The Genetic Picture', in The World of the First Australians: An introduction to the traditional life of the Australian Aborigines, pp. 447-455. Details
- Blake, N.M., Kirk, R.L., McDermid, E.M, The Distribution of Blood, Serum Proteins and Enzyme Groups in a Series of Lebanese in Australia, The Australian Journal of Experimental Biology and Medical Science, vol. 51, 1973, 209-220 pp, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4197731. Details
- Kirk, R.L (ed.), Torres Strait- Channel or Barrier to Human Gene Flow, 1972, 367-374 pp. Also available at http://trove.nla.gov.au/work/9392058?selectedversion=NBD42557355. Details
- Kirk, R.L., Serum proteins and enzyme markers as indicators of population affinities in Australia and the Western Pacific, The Origin of the Australians, 1976, -329345 pp, http://www.healthinfonet.ecu.edu.au/key-resources/bibliography/?lid=12622. Details
- Kirk, R.L., Lai, L.Y.C, 'The Haptoglobin and Transferrin Groups among Australian Aborigines from North Queensland', The Australian Journal of Science, vol. 24, no. 12, 1962, pp. 486-488. Details
- Kirk, R.L., Thorne, A.G., 'The Origin of the Australians', in The Origin of the Australians, 1976, pp. 1-8. Details
- Serjeantson, S.W., Kirk, R.L., Ranford, P., Beauchamp, M., HLA antigens and non-HLA chromosome 6 markers in Micronesians from Nauru, Tissue Antigens, vol. 22, 1983, 49-58 pp, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6412399. Details