Be careful how you look at the photographs on this website. You might see family who have passed away.
Archival Resources Details Correspondence and Manuscript
- File Title
- Correspondence and Manuscript
- National Centre for Indigenous Genomics
- Date Range
- 27/3/1969 - 2/9/1969
This file contains a manuscript and correspondence from Mrs B. Dunne (Secretary, The University of Sydney) to R.L. Kirk (27/5/1969).
- Follow the link http://ncig.anu.edu.au/governance-ethics-framework to find out how to access the NCIG collections.
Related Published resources
- Simmons, R. T., & Cooke, D. R., Population genetic studies in Australian Aborigines of the Northern Territory: Blood Group Genetic Studies in the Malag of Elcho Island, Archaeology & Physical Anthropology in Oceania, vol. 4, 1969, 252-259 pp, http://www.jstor.org/stable/40386094?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents. Details
Related Digital resources
- Correspondence from Mrs B. Dunne (Secretary, The University of Sydney) to R.L. Kirk (27/5/1969).