Be careful how you look at the photographs on this website. You might see family who have passed away.
Archival Resources Details Correspondence, Maps of family relationships, Manuscript, Layout of Samples in Storage and Lists of Study Participants
- File Title
- Correspondence, Maps of family relationships, Manuscript, Layout of Samples in Storage and Lists of Study Participants
- National Centre for Indigenous Genomics
- Date Range
- 1991 - 1992
This file contains correspondence between Professor Sue Serjeantson (Department of Human Genetics, ANU) and Stephen Ho (Menzies School of Health Research, Darwin NT); between Professor Sue Serjeantson and Dr Bart Currie (Menzies School of Health Research, Darwin NT); between Professor Sue Serjeantson and Heather Dunkley (Blood Transfusion Service, Australian Red Cross Society); and between Professor Sue Serjeantson and Dr Garth Nicholson (Department of Medicine, Molecular Genetics and Medicine Laboratory, The University of Sydney). There is a list of samples received for the 'EBV LCL Groote Eylandt + CD study', giving sample position in box. There is also a list of individuals from Groote Eylandt from whom blood was collected on 6/11/1991; giving name, date of birth, identification number, identification number and name of mother and identification number of father. There are also some maps of family relationships, mostly without names.
- 37 pages
- Follow the link http://ncig.anu.edu.au/governance-ethics-framework to find out how to access the NCIG collections.
Related Digital resources
- Correspondence from Dr Bart Currie Professor Sue Serjeantson
- Correspondence from Heather Dunkley to Professor Sue Serjeantson
- Layout of specimens with numerical identification in a freezer box